Perspectives – Global View

“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.

“The world is changing” is a refrain I hear and I read in blogs, books, journals, articles, and at conferences. From time to time I post videos on the blog from aggregators who look at global data and share it in digestable chunks. The video below depicts the percentages of people in the world … see where you fit, see where so many others fit … our challenge is to know so we can do! Comments are always welcome!

4 thoughts on “Perspectives – Global View

1. This is great. The ideas current and stripped down and easy to see. I am going to sign up for the website

• Thank you so much for reading and commenting Amy!! Glad you can use the resource – great, timely info!

ML

2. I love this, Mike! Thanks so much for posting it. I’ve been talking all year to my 2nd graders about percentages and also world diversity. I plan to show this to them and see how many of them can make some connections. Would like to share it with the parents of my students as well. Thanks again!
    Sue Vani

• Thank you so much Sue!! I’m thrilled this will be useful for you and your students and their families.
      ML