HR Recruitment Video – #Engage109

“Employees are your most valuable assets. They are the heart and guts of a company.”
– Carlos Ghosn

ENGAGE, INSPIRE, EMPOWER

It is recruiting season in education right now! In the Deerfield Public Schools, District 109, we’re proud of the rich and diverse history of our century and a half legacy of public, community education. We take great pride in showcasing the work of our students, staff, leadership team, board of education, and community.

Our research based, multi step selection process is among the most rigorous in the industry!

If you are looking for a place to work, we’re among the top rated employers – at last count, 94% of our nearly 500 employees indicated we are a great place to work. It takes relationships, trust, cooperation, communication, strong culture, and pride.

Take a few minutes to check out one of our award winning videos sharing what it is that we value in our public school system. If you are interested in employment, visit the Department of Human Resources Web Pages.

2 thoughts on “HR Recruitment Video – #Engage109

1. Timely commentary . I Appreciate the info , Does someone know if my business would be able to get a fillable Deerfield High School College Bound Student-Athlete Planning Guide copy to fill in ?

• Good morning,
      Thank you for reading the blog and for commenting! As you know, I’m the superintendent of the elementary school district (109, PK-8). I encourage you to contact either or both CBO and Deerfield High School. Folks there will be able to help you.
      Sincerely,
      Mike