Welcome to the blog!

Welcome to the blog!

Welcome to the blog!

Communication is an evolving process reflective of the needs of the community, and as such, this blog and the district’s methods of communication – pushing and pulling – speaking and listening – are likely going to change and evolve as a result of needs and actions of the district and the superintendent’s office. I welcome and encourage your comments and input!I am grateful to be a part of the educational system and the community! I am grateful to work with an outstanding group of educators, community members, parents, students, etc. I am grateful to learn and grow and support the learning and growth of others as the chief educational leader in the community!

These past few years I have embarked on many initiatives that involved listening and reviewing and researching and acting in the best interests of the students and school districts. I encourage you to check the district’s website and attend and/or read about board meetings.

I communicate via the website, via blogs from our teachers and administrators, via Twitter and Facebook, via surveys and phone calls, and of course via personal, face to face communication one on one and in group settings, like in a Town Hall Meeting.

Thank you for your support and interest.